Band on the Strand (BOTS) 2018
July 7 @ 7:00 pm - July 8 @ 1:00 am€20 – €25
10th Anniversary of Band on the Strand
Band on the Stand 2018 Booking Form
Please return to Anne Marie Thompson, Carrowmore, Lacken, Co. Mayo
including cheque or PO for the amount to cover the cost of your Club.
For more information contact:
Anne Marie on 086 3792787 or Stephen Bourke on 086 3862094
MAYO FOROIGE GUIDELINES FOR BAND ON THE STRAND 2018.
- Clubs must be accompanied to event by Leaders in a ratio of 1 to 8.
- Clubs must have both female and male leaders if they have female and male members attending.
- Leaders must have contact details of members in case of emergency.
- All Leaders must partake in supervision.
- All Leaders must report to ZONE A for Health & Safety briefing.
- No Bottles or Bags (Handbags) are allowed into the event.
- If a member is under the influence of drink or drugs or involved in any abusive behaviour, they will be moved to the Incident Room where they will be supervised by Leaders to ensure their safety.
- Intervene discreetly for any noticeable inappropriate behaviour.
- Members are not allowed to leave the enclosed area throughout the event.
- Foróige’s policy on smoking is to actively discourage it so there will be no smoking area for members.
- Encourage members to use the bins provided as it is a Special Area of Conservation.
- It’s essential that members dress appropriately on the night. High heels are not advisable. Warm or water proof jackets are advisable.
- Event will be signposted from Killala.
- The event has been a success for the past 9 years as Clubs come prepared to the event and understand the ethos of Foróige and BOTS.
- INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- BAND ON THE STRAND – A BRIEF HISTORY
- BAND ON THE STRAND – 10TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL – THE ACTS